[IP] I guess I'm pretty lucky

After reading the various stories of doctors beating up
their patients for setting up their control regiment one way
or another, I cannot help but think that I'm pretty lucky.
My doctor looks at my rates, but the overall control is
good, so he doesn't dictate change.  When I first started
this program, he drove the boat, but now after 2 years (and
it has been this way for at least a year), he lets me call
the shots.  Somehow, I think this is a better way.  All that
stuff about empowering the patient, about patient
management, ect perhaps has tainted me.

I don't know whether my endo is taking new patients, but
perhaps the drive would be a drawback for most of you.

Best of luck,