[IP] FAQ for newbie pumpers needed

Since we seem to have a goodly number of new pumpers (less than a
year) who can remember all the questions and when you found the
answers, I am seeking one or more VOLUNTEER WRITERS to collect all
those questions an write them down along with the answers.

Then..... the web site will have a good Q & A document for beginning
pumpers and those who are on the edge and would like to know the
answers to these most Frequently Asked Questions.

Please, pretty please won't someone(s) take this on.