Re: [IP] cold season

In a message dated 11/4/98 10:14:04 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<He was concerned that my 12-4am basal was .6, then I dropped to .4
until 9am whn I picked up to .7...OH NOOOO  not right according to doctors
text book - the fact that it works for me be damned.  He said I was way

My basal rates are not well worked out yet, but I also seem to need to lower
it in the early morning (I have been going from .5 most of the day to .4 from
3-7a.m., because when I didn't my bs goes down then).  My doctor and I chatted
about it not being what we would have expected, but she agreed it seemed to be
what was called for.  I had considered before asking here if anyone else found
this pattern.

Linda Zottoli
diag. 1955 at age 8, pumping since 10-22-98