[IP] Good for a laugh...

Stop it Sara....you're cracking me up and I'm sitting here at the office.
My little Japanese bosses keep running out of their offices to see what's so
funny!!!!  I tell them...oh it's just Sara again....and they don't know who
Sara is...but think the word "sara" has a meaning of "funny" I believe!!!

Carol, I work from home, and just realized again how lucky I am that there's
no one around to hear me crack up over some of these posts!