[IP] I did it

My HBA1c in June was 7, which was my best ever, made a goal (after being a part of this group and getting all the great feedback and  support) to drop 2 tenths next test.  GUESS WHAT??? Just got a call from my clinic and my A1c on Oct 16 was 6.8!!!   I did it, hooray for me!  THE PUMP IS MY LIFE SAVER AND JOY!!!
And many thanks to all of you who share your essence.  And who share your trials and tribulations and ideas and help me every day!! Many many thank yous.  Couldn't have done it without each of you, and Minimed!
Next stop - 6.6. in April 99!