[IP] Re: Carbohydrate counting

     Adam, the carbohydrate "guides" that I've used are great to help learn
     about carb counting, but unless you carry a scale and/or measuring cup
     with you to every meal, they have their limits!:-)  If you're trying
     to figure out carb content in dorm food, I'd recommend talking with
     someone in the food service organization.  In the case of a large
     university like UofW, there's probably a dietician on staff that helps
     "design" the menus.  Explain your situation and ask if they can
     provide a carb count for many of the meals.