Re: [IP] Health Insurance

The waiting period will be between 1 and 12 months, most are 6 or under.  At
a University, as a "full-time" employee your husband will have coverage.
Not if he is "part-time" though.  depends on his job description.  Some
Universities cover grad students and researchers and post-docs but the
policies are usually sparse in their coverage.  They would cover emergencies
however.  You might be covered by Canada if you are here for less than a