Re: [IP] Remembering basal rates

I can attest to it - Sara has a very detailed, big log book.  And the fact
that she carries it around totally impressed me, since I have a hard enough
time remembering to write anything down.

I also made up my own book, based on similar lines, graphing bloodsugars
and exercise and recording blood sugars, food, insulin and set changes - 24
hours a day.  And then there's the note section.  When I showed it to the
endo he almost fell over.  He had never seen so much detail.  I have found
it to be very useful for rate testing, but I stopped writing things down
recently (okay, in September - I am in full avoidant behavior mode) and
need to get back on the horse.  Sounds like a good New Year's resolution...

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada