Re: "Brittle pumper", was: Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2#597

I have been brittle since day one of my diabetes (17 yrs).  Recently my new
endo said " you are not brittle, you're care has been".  However, I still
think I am brittle.  I think every human is very different.  I swing due to
emotional stress, environmental stress etc..

Even with the pump it has been rocky at times.

I tend to >----------