[IP] Site irritation

When I remove a Sofset, I usually have some itching and redness.  I use a
little 400IU of vitamin E gel on a small round band-aide (I personallly
prefer Winnie the Pooh ones) to cover the spot. After a few days I take the
band aide off.  There is a slight red spot, but it goes away fairly soon.  I
use vitamin E as a topical ointment for all skin problems (zits, scratches,
etc.)and it works very well.
Deborrah
I pray God's richest blessing for you and your family.
Dr. Deborrah Caddell
Coordinator, Student Academic Center
South Plains College, Lubbock
(806)747-0576