Re: "Brittle pumper", was: Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2#597

----------
> From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: "Brittle pumper", was: Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest
V2#597
> Date: Sunday, November 01, 1998 10:37 PM
>
> Heather asked:
>
> <snip>
> >still swinging at all? Is anyone else on the list "brittle" and do you
> >still swing even on the pump?

My wife Laurel was very brittle before the pump.
Since going on the pump the "swings" have stopped for the most part.
She will experience several weeks of good bg's at a time.
This has resulted in a lot more energy than ever before, she used to have
to sleep
most of the weekend to make it thru the next work week.
She still has unexplained swings, we think due to changes in excersize
levels,
the weather, or "that time of the month". But the swings, when they happen
are not
as extreme, and don't leave her feeling totally wiped out.
Hope this helps,
Wayne