[IP] More reasons for pumping

Wendy, now sounds like the perfect time to go on the pump.  Since you're
already on 4 injections, the pump is probably LESS work.  Also, with the
new baby, your "variable" sleep schedule has probably caused some of the
highs and lows.  While some nighttime testing is helpful when first
figuring out your basals on the pump, you can look at it like this: "if
you're up anyway.....!"

One of the best lifestyle reasons, though, becomes more apparent as your
child gets older.  I can't imagine trying to squeeze in testing AND
injections while dealing with a toddler who's ready to eat!  With our
(almost) 3 year old and 14 month old, meal times are complete chaos!