Re: [IP] leave the old set in

beth,
I'm following the same method, with two sites -- however, after 3 days on a
site that spot starts to react. So, lots of times I need to change sites
and still have not emptied the cartridge. Am going to change my routine as
a result of this discussion and fill the cartridge to 250, not 300 mark.
That should solve the problem of leftover insulin. Thanks for input.

>Tina,
>I always fill my cartridge completely full and do not change it until it is
>close to empty, about 7-10 days later.  No problems with potency doing that.
>Beth Smith

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design
408-945-0838