[IP] Re:

In a message dated 11/1/98 1:23:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, insulin-pumpers-
email @ redacted writes:

<< I take 4 shots of insulin a day and still have many low
 blood sugar reactions.  I think this may be the reason my a1c's are so
 good.  I still have too many hi's and low's and taking care of a baby is
 my main priority right now so I am considering going on the pump. >>

Wendy,
Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
What other reason could you have to go on the pump but your baby and your
health?
Good Luck, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs