[IP] Re:

In a message dated 11/1/98 1:23:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, insulin-pumpers-
email @ redacted writes:

<< I take 4 shots of insulin a day and still have many low
 blood sugar reactions.  I think this may be the reason my a1c's are so
 good.  I still have too many hi's and low's and taking care of a baby is
 my main priority right now so I am considering going on the pump. >>

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
What other reason could you have to go on the pump but your baby and your
Good Luck, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs