[IP] pump bumps - diane

I was using the sof-set and had extremely itchy sites, especially over the
tape, and big red bumps when I removed the set.  I tried many tapes and
preps, and nothing worked for me.  I've since switched to the silhouettes
and it's a great relief.  I suggest at least calling minimed for ideas,
and ask for a few sample of silhouettes.  They'll probably give you a
bunch of suggestions (including using the 'sandwich' method with your tape
to make sure there are no allergies), and fedex you some new infusion sets
to try out.

Good Luck!

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan

We are what we believe we are  - Benjamin N. Cardozo