Re: [IP] Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

In a message dated 10/27/98 8:15:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When this happens, she said the pump will SHUT-DOWN for 8 hours in order
 to "recover" and to safely discharge itself (?). >>

In my 15 yrs of MiniMed use this has never happened.  I think this is just
another salesperson's shtick (BS).  Don't believe everything or much of what a
salesperson tells you <kidding>.
Good Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs