[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #597

Hi Don, welcome to the list. I try not to write too often as I tend to be
too gabby but your profile intrigued me. I haven't seen any others talk
about the antibody problem but I just got out of the hospital because of
wildly high bgs and they said I had antibodies to my insulin and changed me
to humalog. I did this about five and twelve years ago. That's why I went
on the pump in the first place. I was on about 125-150u a day and they're
having a hard time figuring out my new rates. How did you do it? Are you
still swinging at all? Is anyone else on the list "brittle" and do you
still swing even on the pump?