No Subject

From: "Ronda Purvines" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Ronda Purvines <email @ redacted>

Ronda Purvines <email @ redacted>
I have been on a mini-med pump for 11 years.  Currently I am using the
507.  I live a very active life and my job keeps me very busy also.  The
pump gives me an opportunity to live my life without the hassle of
multiple injections.  I try to keep my blood sugars in the normal range
but, I do not always succeed at this.  I have retinopathy and I also have
some trouble with my feet.  I have been a diabetic for 28 years and I
think the pump has kept me from having more complications than I do.