Re: [IP] "Spare pump" was: Lost Basal Rates

At 06:05 AM 11/01/1998  Bob Burnett wrote:
>Sam and Ruth were chuckling:
>
>>>That's a splendid idea.  Could we pump memory along with our
>>>insulin too?
>>
>>Sounds like a great idea. I desperately need to pump in some
>>more memory... my remaining mental capacity seems to be slowly
>>dribbling out my left ear every night. What would I set my
>>memory basal at... extra high? (I need as much help as I can
>>get...)
>
>My mental capacity also dribbles out my left ear at night. I'm
>not sure if
>this is related to age, total length of time with diabetes, or
is
>just
>seasonal.
>
>For me, the best cure is simply sleeping on my right side.
Seems
>my mental
>capacity "dribble" is slower out this side. Of course, YMMV
><vbg>

Unfortunately it'll dribble out the right ear equally fast...
I've know this, because I've been cited for double dribbling
recently. Maybe I need to learn to sleep on my back and wear
ear-plugs. Even better, I probably need to wear a complete wet
suit and keep the mental juices from seeping out my pores.

Sam