Re: [IP] itchy site

I have just started use Bag Balm on my fingers, which have been getting
sore from doing blood tests (I was doing a lot but not paying enough
attention to where I was doing them = a couple of really sore fingers).  I
never thought of using it on an itchy site - thanks for the suggestion.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada