No Subject

From: "Wendy Alfieri" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Wendy Alfieri <email @ redacted>

Wendy Alfieri <email @ redacted>

I have been on insulin for 20 years and just had a baby girl.  My a1c's
are good but I take 4 shots of insulin a day and still have many low
blood sugar reactions.  I think this may be the reason my a1c's are so
good.  I still have too many hi's and low's and taking care of a baby is
my main priority right now so I am considering going on the pump. I
have some concerns though, and my mind is not fully made up so I
need all the information I can get. Thank you, Wendy Alfieri