Re: [IP] "Spare pump" was: Lost Basal Rates

Sam and Ruth were chuckling:

>>That's a splendid idea.  Could we pump memory along with our
>>insulin too?
>Sounds like a great idea. I desperately need to pump in some
>more memory... my remaining mental capacity seems to be slowly
>dribbling out my left ear every night. What would I set my
>memory basal at... extra high? (I need as much help as I can

My mental capacity also dribbles out my left ear at night. I'm not sure if
this is related to age, total length of time with diabetes, or is just

For me, the best cure is simply sleeping on my right side. Seems my mental
capacity "dribble" is slower out this side. Of course, YMMV <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted