[IP] Re: Adrenaline pump

In a message dated 11/1/98 4:12:21 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<At 06:39 AM 10/31/1998  Ruth Elowitz wrote:
>That's a splendid idea.  Could we pump memory along with our
>insulin too?
  I stood up in church last Sunday with my milestone that I had gotten an
insulin pump and for the first time in almost 44 years had not taken any
injections the day before.  Later I received an e-mail from a friend asking me
to tell her more about my new adrenalin pump.  Being a fairly low-energy type
person, the idea had some appeal.

Linda Zottoli