Re: [IP] Re: Pork Insulin In The Pump????

I used it in the first minimeds because humulin had not yet been marketed.  It
worked fine.  Just caused more hypertrophy at sites than regular did.  Velosulin
was the best for this problem.  Whether or not this is a problem will depend on
how your body reacts to pork insulin.