[IP] "DO NOT DRINK" STICKER ON VELOSULIN

I'D LIKE TO HEAR WHAT SOME OF YOU PUMPERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.  I CHANGED
DRUG STORES RECENTLY, AND WITH MY FIRST VIALS OF VELOSULIN I NOTICED A STICKER
ON THE BOX STATING, "DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHEN TAKING THIS
MEDICATION".   I HAD NOT SEEN THIS ON MY VELOSULIN PREVIOUSLY.  IS THIS
SOMETHING MEANINGFUL OR JUST A PHARMACY COVERING ITS BUTT?  GIMME A BREAK,
DON'T WE GIVE UP ENOUGH AS IT IS?  PS - I'M JIM JOSEPH, AND I DO EVERYTHING IN
MODERATION, EXCEPT BASS FISHING.