[IP] Re: co pay on pump & pump supplies

Jay:

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. It was suppose to pay 25% for my pump, thus I
set aside the funds.  No bill, I've been pumping for 12 months.  I've
ordered supplies and do get bills, however, not a one has been  correct
so I haven't paid for any of my supplies yet.  The first bill they
didn't get the insurance approval (who in the mean time discontinued
their serivces, unbenounced to me), it was 800+ for 3 months supplies.
They told me they were going to try and get it paid when they got the
new contract w/ my insurance co.  The other time I get a bill for $400
that says "12 each supplies"...... HUH - I told them if they couldn't
break it down that I wasn't going to pay it, was that my 25% or what.
Was that for 3 months, 6 months or 9 montsh.  The bill was total BS and
I refuse to pay it until they can come clean (by the way I made 6 phone
calls, all of which I have documented to evidence I tried to work with
them).

Susan