Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997 email @ redacted wrote:

> I was just wondering.....I am using the MiniMed 507.  My endo didn't offer me
> a choice when I first started the pump.  I didn't know there was another pump
> manufacturer out there.  Now I was wondering from those of you on the
> Disetronic what do you like about your pump.  I am wondering if I got the
> better of the two.  Thanks for any info.

There probably isn't really a 'better' pump, they both do the same
function, just somewhat differently.

Check the FAQ on our website "Jim Summers' 1995 FAQ2" for a somewhat out
of date comparison by some one who has used BOTH pumps.  I think it is
actually one model back for both manufacturers.

Michael