Re: [IP] Re: Complications

My doctor and I talked about going onto ACE inhibitors, but frankly I am
very leary of doing it and hence we decided not to.  My endo, who is
quite knowledgable, said that there is no evidence for the effectiveness
of ACE inhibitors in a preventative mode.  Also, that generally when
people go onto them, they generally don't come off.  My choice was 1)  I
currently don't have any developing complications and 2) I don't want to
be taking any more medications that necessary without cause.
Just my $0.00.
Jay