Re: [IP] Humalog prescription

My experience with the ineptitude of Apria goes the other way.  I was
supposed to pay 10% for my pump so I set aside $500 or so to cover the
eventual bill.  It has been over 1 year and they have never sent
anything.  I order my 3 month supplies through them and I get billed
only half of the time.  Perhaps this is why they quadruple the price
they charge, when they charge, for the pump.  If that is the case, I
want to thank all the other Apria customers for my pump, I really like
it!  :)
Jay