Re: [IP] HELP, No delivery alarm

Carol,

I've had a no delivery alarm with my MM507 twice now. Both times while it was
in the middle of delivering a meal bolus.  It was quite a surprise, and it
took me awhile to figure out how to shut the noise off.  Both times, I hit
the SEL button to see how much of the last bolus was delivered and then just
programmed another bolus for the remaining amount.  I had no problems with
blood sugars and everything seemed to be fine with my set.

I wonder if my bolus occcurred at the same time my pump was trying to give me
some of my basal insulin and it got "confused".

Mary Jean