Re: [IP] 6th day and still unable to pump successfully...

Heck, even a man
>was sent to the mars!
>Sally

Hey Sally,
    Hang on there. I don't know who told you the changes would come
overnight? It will take a little more time than 6 days to get yourself
regulated. Also the stress is not helping. It will happen.
    By the way, when did we send a man to Mars? I must have been low that
day and didn't catch it. ,<BIG smile>. If you have been diabetic since 1958
you know things don't happen overnight.

Buddy '-)