Re: Re: [IP] square wave

> Alon,
> i did the same thing when using regular/Velosulin.  i just use it a bit more
> now that i'm on lispro.  square wave is also good for persons with
> gastroparesis which i fortunately do not have at this time.

I'm currently have no compilcations also (Thanks to me, and the good
will of nature). Since I hardly ever take part of huge never-ending
meals, I see no use of squre bolus, since Regular takes for ever to
kick in. I guess it would be usefull when using Lispro.

'Being smart can make you very stupid'
ain't that a good excuse ?
    Killing brain cells in purpose, Alon Levi.