[IP] HELP, No delivery alarm

When I was bolusing for lunch it seemed like it was clicking off ok, all of
a sudden I hear a wild beeping my pump says no delivery, whats going on,
checking back through my boulus records it says 3.7 for my lunchtime, does
that mean I got this much. Has any one else had this alarm, I called minimed
they said change sets so I did since it was coming through at the quick
release I just changed where it goes into the ab. the book says this could
also be an over delivery alarm how do I know if i did'nt get more than I
need. as you can tell this episode really freaked me out I/m going to be
testing my bg every hour.
carol
Carol Wasson
email @ redacted