Re: [IP] Complications

<<After being on a pump for a few months, I noticed that my feet
weren't swelling anymore.  I asked my doctor about it on my next
visit.  He said that it was because I'm under better control.
Apparently, my edema is the product of variations in electrolytes,
which are exacerbated by fluctuations in blood sugar levels.  Now
that my BG levels are much flatter, the electrolytes are more
constant: ergo, less or no edema, he said.>>

Lee,

Thanks for the reminder.  I also no longer have swelling in my ankles.  I had
not thought of it.  I'm sure your docs explanation is correct!!

Marti