Re: Re: [IP] Re: Complications

Hi Meshell,

You stated about almost being put on an ACE inhibitor.
It was reccommended in an article in the Diabetes Forecast ot Diabetes
Self-Management that all diabetics be put on one. It acts as a preventative
for kidney problems if you don't already have them. Both my sister and myself
are diabetics. both od us were put on ACE inhibitors by two different
doctors.

If I can locate the article, I will let you know what issue this was in.

My son is a physician, and he was concerned that my doc did not have me on
one earlier.

Sissy