Re: [IP] Humalog prescription

Gina, just a little tip about Apria - They DOUBLE at LEAST the cost of
EVERYTHING before sending it to your insurance company for payment.  My pump
listed at $16,000!!!!!!!!!  That is insane and criminal.  I would have
returned the pump, and bought the ding dang thing myself on a credit card and
submitted for reimbursment, but INSURANCE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT!!  Did anyone
ever wonder why health care is so expensive???  There you go.  Anyone can buy
this pump from minimed with a prescription for 4500 or so.  I will not buy
anything from Apria again.

: )  Food for thought

Terri