Re: [IP] 6th day and still unable to pump successfully...

- ------=_NextPart_000_0056_01BCFCE0.93ED2F40

Sally=20
    You need to give it time, work on fixing just one thing at a time. =
It take me three day's to know if a change is right for me. Try to work =
on getting the basal right so you don't go LOW   and not to high but if =
you do go high do a bolus a little to bring yourself down. It might take =
two or three to get you down, but don't try to do it all at once so you =
don't go to low . This is a hard time to get it right with the holiday. =
If the CDE told you would get it right in three or four days , I need to =
meet this person for they must be this side of GOD.  Three or four =
months maybe if you work at it hard; to know that to take for carbs =
takes time for you to know what is what. Getting the basal right can be =
done in a short time with alot of work . To get the bolus it takes time =
, I luck that I was in  house for two weeks and once I got home my =
Mother was there she was  a RD and been a diabetic all my life. The more =
help you can get the better call on your team  to help; write down =
everything you do, feel, eat, active, in time you will get it right.

    SMILE & BE HAPPY
                            Rodney : -{ )