[IP] 6th day and still unable to pump successfully...

Hi,  I'm now in the middle of my sixth day and am still getting lows and
highs.  How long does it usually take to adjust?  Before starting, my
diab edu. thought it would be about four or five days.  I've been
diabetic since the age of ten (39 years).  Thought the pump might lighten
my load but so far it has only added to my frustration.  Is this the best
they can do?  Billions of dollars go towards research.  Heck, even a man
was sent to the mars!
Sally