Re: [IP] Swaying Santa

Karla/Becky ...  Maybe peanut-butter cookies will sway him a little on that
jewelry thing>  However at my house years ago he used to drink beer on that
special night, but only two. I don't think that was enough to make him sway !
My guess is he was saving room for egg-nog, milk, and toddys, and of course
peanut-butter cookies. All I want for Christmas is a favorable evaluation for
a kidney transplant. That would make alot of people around my house happy.
Holiday Greetings to all.   Ted...(hic)

PS: I know when Santa has low blood sugars he sways.