Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Cindy...
   I was told by my endo when I started pumping that I could eat just about
anything I wanted and as much as I wanted. But if I did that I would have the
same problems that other people have that do that. I would gain weight ! Also
consider that the food you eat now is utilized much more efficently because
of the better control with the pump. Les calories leaving the body through
urine. Just a thought.

                                                                  Ted...(hic)