[IP] tissue damage from pump use

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  I have
a question that I hope somebody could answer for me.  I have been hearing a
little about long time pump users have significant tissue changes from the
pump.  There is scarring and the sites no longer absorb well.  I believe the
correct term from some of this is "hypertrophy."  I have a MiniMed booklet
that shows all the possible site areas, including the arms.  It still seems
that this tissue damage is a real possiblity.  I was also wondering if anyone
has ever considered going back to injections for one reason or another, or if
they know someone who did and why?  Then my last question of the day, has
anyone had trouble with slight weight gain after starting pump therapy?

Thanks everyone :-)

Cindy