Re: [IP] Naturopaths

Michael,

I think,(Just my opinion), that it was crazy for them to have this man at
your meeting!! Why would they do this.
I think snake oil would do just fine too. Ha,Ha. I will also sell you some
swamp land in Florida and that iceberg I have in Alaska.
I don't know, maybe I have tried these things way too much and would rather
just wait till Dr. Bode tells me there is a better way than pumping. I did
some diet thing a couple of years ago that was supposed to make me lose all
this weight without dieting or exercise. Boy, did I get fat!!!
Karla