Re: [IP] Re: Meter on wrist...?

<< The meter I wear is the Medisense Precision Q.I.D. which the company
placed
 on a wrist trap. I use this device to check BG while I'm running. Last
April,
 I competed in the Boston marathon and last Sunday I competed in the Phila
 marathon. I am able to monitor my Bg while I run without even slowing down.
 This meter give me a read out in 20 seconds and it isn't sensitive to
 moisture/dirt/sweat! If you have an interest in this meter I can get you a
 contact at Medisense and you can urge them to make this available to
 everyone. My hope is that they will redesign a smaller less sophisticated
 meter that is convienient and accurate!

 Let me know, And I love this access to the group!

 Bill King
 215 704-7473

Bill,
How can we get ahold of this company?