Re: [IP] Thanksgiving meal

Between my 8-10 tests, I am just living. : )  There are times when I can
have extremely rapid changes in blood level.  For instance, 2 1/2 hours
after dinner I was at 87, 50 minutes later I was at 44?!    The other
aspect of my situation is that I am hypoglyemically unaware.  At the
previously mentioned 44, I felt a little lethargic, but not too bad;
sweating, shaking, ect.  When I take a test, I consider what my unused
insulin level is, and then correct either the high or the low.
Probably, half of my non-meal tests result in some action on my part.
Wish I could figure out a better way to live, but unless I can get
beyond my hypoglycemic unawareness, I won't be too comfortable lower my
number of tests.
Jay