Re: [IP] Thanksgiving meal

When you check your blood sugar 8-10/a day which sounds amazing..
what are you doing in between those tests?  Are you bolusing yourself
if you're high, getting something to eat if you're low? Or just taking a
mental note to adjust according to future activity.   This is
unfathomable to me, since regular therapy your blood sugars don't even
change fast enough to even bother checking it that much..
I bet you'll be glad when they come out with a wristwatch that tells
the time and your blood glucose level :)