Re: [IP] Naturopaths

A year or so ago there was a thread on misc.health.diabetes regarding
these sort of claims.  One of the regulars there made a simple statement
that I latched onto.  Something like, with Type I diabetes [like me],
the pancrease doesn't work.  Period.  There is no insulin production.
If you try to control blood sugar with herbs or other non-insulin
treatments, you are trying to kill me.  Insulin is essential.  Perhaps
some of them can help with Type II, but there too he [and I] was quite
skeptical.
Jay