Re: [IP] Re: Meter on wrist...?

Ted,

The meter I wear is the Medisense Precision Q.I.D. which the company placed
on a wrist trap. I use this device to check BG while I'm running. Last April,
I competed in the Boston marathon and last Sunday I competed in the Phila
marathon. I am able to monitor my Bg while I run without even slowing down.
This meter give me a read out in 20 seconds and it isn't sensitive to
moisture/dirt/sweat! If you have an interest in this meter I can get you a
contact at Medisense and you can urge them to make this available to
everyone. My hope is that they will redesign a smaller less sophisticated
meter that is convienient and accurate!

Let me know, And I love this access to the group!

Bill King
215 704-7473