Re: [IP] Holiday Stuffing....

Here, Here,
	I second what Randall said. Hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow and not
gain an ounce! I guess I will have to double my basal rates to take care of
the goodies. Turkey ! Fresh yeast rolls! Turkey! Cornbread dressing!,
Turkey! Apple pie! Sorry but we care little for your pumpkin pie here.
Turkey !. Ummmmm. . . . . .
	We do have much to be thankful for. Hope you have all your family around
you and enjoy the day. Remember how hard it is to get those pounds off now
that we are getting older. Have a GREAT day tomorrow!

Love all ya,

Buddy '-)
even you Ted.