[IP] Good Luck!

I just wanted to wish you all the very best for Thanksgiving.  May you all be
so fortunate as to count your carbs correctly!  (my pumpkin pie has 42 grams
per 1/8 of the pie so I'm all set!)

I know that this year, I am thankful for my pump and for my insurance
company.  I am thankful for an understanding husband and son who have to put
up with quite a lot from me at times.  But perhaps most of all, I am thankful
for the discovery of insulin some 75 years ago, for without that, I would not
be here today, contemplating pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Mary Jean