Re: [IP] Thanksgiving meal

> i would recommend a square wave bolus.  some may want to bolus then set a
> square wave.  hopefully this will prevent the potential of snowballing the
> insulin.
I never could figure out how to use squre bolus. Since I use regular
on my pump, which starts to make any diffrence at least 1 hour later,
it seems quite stupid to set square boluses.
Try to inlight me and give me a good use for it, maybee I haven't
thought of something.

BTW, is there anyone here which uses Lispro with his pump, and does
regular exrcise ?

> carolyn
Make your dreams come true - don't wake up.
    i'm growing wings, Alon Levi.